Kevin Pietersen: Portrait of a Rebel Review
I have found Kevin Pietersen a fascinating and intriguing personality ever since he made his debut in international cricket and I was looking forward to reading this book to find out more about him and what makes him tick.
I found this book very interesting and easy to read. I had no idea just how difficult and turbulent Pietersen's life had been until I read this book.
He is a complex, occasionally flawed, but ultimately good man and this comes across as the author offers some objective analysis to some of the more controversial episodes in his life.
The book is broadly pro-Pietersen, although the author offers some criticism of his behaviour and attitude on occasions. He clearly takes the side of Pietersen when it comes to the debacle that surrounded his short reign as England captain, and is quite critical of coach Peter Moores's attitude.
I ended this book thinking I had received excellent value for money, and had learnt a great deal about cricket's most entertaining and controversial character.
If you're a fan of Pietersen's attacking play, or just want to know more about how his mind works, this book is definitely for you.
Kevin Pietersen: Portrait of a Rebel Feature
- New
- Mint Condition
- Dispatch same day for order received before 12 noon
- Guaranteed packaging
- No quibbles returns
Kevin Pietersen: Portrait of a Rebel Overview
Kevin Pietersen is a renowned cricketing renegade and one of the greatest, and most controversial, cricketers of his generation.
Available at Amazon Check Price Now!
*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Sep 27, 2010 10:52:54
0 comments:
Post a Comment